Welcome to the introductory course for the 3D printing workshop at Väre. You will need to complete this course in order to access and work independently with some of the machines at the workshop.
After finishing this course, you will:
· Familiarize yourself with the workshop space and equipment.
· Learn the basic about additive manufacturing.
· Learn how to 3D print – from preparing your files to post processing your printed models.
· Get to know the basic rules on work safety at the workshop.
· See some typical examples for 3D printing and trouble shooting.
Please, note that this course expects you to have a basic knowledge in 3D modeling.
Currently, this course is not optimized for mobile devices or supported in Google Chrome. We recommend you to use a desktop or laptop computer. In addition, we suggest you to use either Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.
You can find the navigation menu of this course on the left side of this page. In case it is hidden, click the list button on the left upper corner to display it. You will need to follow the sections in order.
Please, note that the 3D printing workshop at Väre is dedicated exclusively to support study, research and artistic activities from the university.
After finishing this course, please contact the Wokshop Master to set the final details to accomplish this course.