Welcome to the Micronova training courses organized by Aalto Nanofab. On this page, you'll find our training courses on Cleanroom and Chemical work. The Cleanroom user training is mandatory for everyone who wants to work in the Aalto part of the Micronova cleanroom or the other laboratories. The Chemical training is requisite for any kind of chemical work using fume hoods or wet benches.These courses utilize the resources of the AALTOLAB Laboratory safety training platform.
How to get started:
- Aalto users: with your
- Other users: Create a new Aalto OpenLearning account, or Log in with your existing account
- SELF-ENROLL to the course using the public enrolment key: Mnova-Puti2020
- Register to the appropriate course meeting (Group Choice below): Cleanroom user training or Chemical training
- Follow the instructions below specific to your training
- Course participants will not see each others' name or email.
- Teachers and supervisors will see the participants' name and email.
- Application forms will be sent to VTT Security for evaluation. Aalto Nanofab will store digitized versions of the forms.
The trainings are managed by Aalto Nanofab. Course page & materials maintained by Matti Hokkanen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cleanroom trainings: Fall 2023 Ryhmävalinta
Chemical trainings: Fall 2023 Ryhmävalinta
Cleanroom trainings: Spring 2024 Ryhmävalinta
Chemical trainings: Spring 2024 Ryhmävalinta
- Aalto users: with your Aalto/Haka credentials