The Language Centre of Aalto University is offering a unique self-paced course created by a team of dedicated professionals for people in Finland and beyond with the mission to expand awareness about Ukrainian language, culture and Ukrainians. The course consists of four modules centred around the four key topics:
- Introducing the Ukrainian language and culture
- Exchanging greetings and introductions in Ukrainian
- Building a basic conversation in Ukrainian
- Expressing goodwill and compassion in Ukrainian
In this course, there are no deadlines, boredom or formalities. BUT, there is freedom of exploration, aha-moments and human warmth. Don't think twice. Just dive in, enjoy the tide and have fun!
- Teacher: Alona Chmilewsky